Yeah, yeah, I know. I already blog here and here, and plenty of other places from time to time too. But I’ve created this site to be different – a place where I can share about the things that I cherish the most, worry about and think of most often.
Here are some of the things I plan to talk about:
- My faith. It isn’t the faith I had in high school. It’s changing as I’m learning. Thank God for that.
- My family. They are truly awesome, and I’m so blessed. I’ll try leave the super mushy stuff out.
- My friends. You teach me so much, and I want to share some of the more poignant insights. I hope you’ll weigh in and tell me what you’d like to talk about – beat me around the ears once in a while.
- Public policy – don’t leave! That’s not code for politics – you can get your hot air elsewhere. What I care about is real solutions to real problems.
- Other stuff. It might be some noun (person, place or thing) I’m keen on for a day, or a project of some sort. Whatever it is, I’ll try to make it interesting.
I’ve installed the Disqus comment system to make it easy for you to respond to my blather – and I hope you will. I’m hoping it’s a place where we can have conversations, you and I – learn from each other and about each other. So don’t be shy. See you in the funny pages.